Friday, September 10, 2010

More to love

A few photos from our life recently: A southern lunch at famous Willy's Weenie Wagon. Don't judge by the name....judge by the way the food tastes, the local owners and the ambiance. A must eat! A date night with allen at a local art museum. These women where sitting in the room with an open bar (none for me!) and a jazz band. They made me laugh.
My gorgeous husband. How good looking is our baby gonna be if I am married to this man!!


Our sweet puppy Eli. He is so dark its hard to see his face but you can't help but fall in love with it. And he ALWAYS smells like maple syrup. I have no idea why, part of his charm!

In BABY news: Doctors visit yesterday to check everything and she said I am looking good! Baby is right on target and so am I!! So praise God!!



No comments:

Post a Comment