Monday, September 13, 2010

Weekend Favs

This weekend at times flew by and then also went by really slow...here are some of my weekend favorites:
1. Allen surprising me by cleaning the NURSERY and putting down our new rug!!

2. Having dinner with friends and family in Auburn, this was a okra, onion and tomato/cheese casserole... soooo good!

3. Steaks. Need I say more?

4. A friends 8 week old puppy, Mille. Too cute!!!


5. Seeing college/high school friends in Auburn
6. Watching cable TV since we don't have cable
7. Enjoying a breakfast of daylight doughnuts while sitting in downtown Auburn Sunday morning
8. buying our sweet baby blackout curtains so he/she can sleep super well and an adorable stuffed animal.
9. My bed, my husband and SLEEP!
10. Spending time with one of my best friends, Robyn. She is such a BLESSING to my life and has been since 9th grade. I love her so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment