Thursday, October 7, 2010

Back to the drawing board

Baby Names....

So we have a boy name picked out. For sure. Is a definate. If I knew we were having a little boy I could go get a monagramed pillow today.

The girl is a different story. I used to have a zillion girls names. But now, names that I used to like like Audrey are no longer interesting to me. I think it is a pretty name but I don't want to use it.

I am also having trouble with a middle name for the girl. We wanted to use Lovell (family name) or Howell (family name) but I am finding that with some names that we like it just doesn't work or it is a mouthful when you put Morrison behind it.

I need some help. Any good girl names out there?

2 comments:

  1. decisions, decisions, decisions... or decision.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm i don't know, decision morrison? not the most beautiful!

    i know right? such pressure!!

    ReplyDelete