Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Pj's

Molly in her sweet little lamb pajamas. They are super soft and super cuddly.
I really love baby clothing. I especially love baby girl clothing. I love little dresses and little rompers. I love little sun hats and tiny shoes. I really love clothing that makes babies look like babies. Molly has one pair of jeans and they were bought for her daddy because he likes tiny babies in jeans.  Every day Molly wears what most people consider "PJs."  I consider them "outfits." HA HA. I have had several people say something about her being in her "PJs" all the time and it takes me a minute to realize they are talking about her "outfits."

I like the sleep and plays because they are so soft and cuddly. I also want to dress her in the easiest thing for daycare so that they are not trying to put some complicated outfit on her. I hope that it helps them when she is crying after a diaper change and all they have to do is zip or snap an outfit together.

That being said, I am starting to add more non pajama like outfits to her wardrobe. Some have been gifts and some have been hand me downs but they are really cute.  I am hoping to find some sweet little outfits for the summer that do not include pj's.

No comments:

Post a Comment