Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Sale! Sale! Sale!

I am so excited. I am going to a HUGE baby consignment sale tomorrow. HUGE. My mommy friend gave me two advice tips.

1. Wear tennis shoes
2. Take Tylenol before you go

I am looking forward to buying my little girl clothes. Pink clothes. Ruffles. Tiny things.
I also want to look for:

1. A sling to carry baby in
2. Books
3. Toys

I am planning on taking a laundry bag and just filling it up. Will definatly post pictures of my treasures!

One of my favorite things to do at night is to pick out Molly's outfit for the next day. I don't get to dress her or take her to day care (because I have to leave so early) so it makes me feel like I have a part of her morning. Sigh. Wish I could just stay at home.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like fun!!! I wish I could go with you. I can't wait to see what you get.

    ReplyDelete