Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Sarah Grace

Sarah Grace is a good friend of mine. The Lord introduced us to one another in college when we were roommates across the hall. I will never forget the life I had in Keller Dorm. God blessed me abundantly in so many ways but mostly in the friendships that I made that year.

Sarah Grace lived across the hall and was always laughing. Some of my first impressions of her were that she was happy, friendly and athletic. I remember hanging out with her some after classes and one day she made me a mixed cd. On the cd she wrote "To Whit from Say" and I thought that because she wrote her name as "Say" that she wanted to be my friend. Ha Ha. Since then we have continued to stay involved in each others life and I am so so grateful. She gives the best hugs and has the best laugh.

Here are a few things that make Sarah Grace happy:
1. climbing in bed at night

2. Mac's laugh
3. hugs from Patrick
4. visiting my parents
5. chocolate
6. seeing God work in people
7. the smell of a freshly bathed baby
8. watching movies
9. good music
10. the ocean
11. giving gifts
12. laughing with friends

2 comments: