Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Updates

1. I declined the offer to interview for special needs Pre-k position.
2. I declined the offer to have my job back at my current school.
3. I am hopeful about the job that was given to me as a special needs primary school teacher.
4. I have read two amazing books these past two weeks: The Scarlet Thread and Leota's Garden, both by Francine Rivers.
5. My baby girl is growing up so fast. She talks to herself when she wakes up, when she plays and when we she spots the fan. I love her with all of my heart.
6. Summer is apporaching....only a few more days left.

1 comment:

  1. I think I read the Scarlet Thread in college. I think. Or did you read it then as well and just tell me about it? Does it have a kind of pioneer setting?

    Way to be a reader. Reading is good. I'm a sloooow reader.

    ReplyDelete