Thursday, May 19, 2011

Wednesday Night

Tonight was pure heaven....

Our little family of three enjoyed some relaxation time after work. We played, we watched molly snub her nose at rice cereal and we washed dishes, did laundry and sterilized bottles.

Allen had band reherasal and so it was determined to be a girls night in. Molly and I took a stroll around the neighborhood. We watched a streetful of kids ride their scooters and tricycles. We looked at all the beautiful flowers that are blooming this time of year. We felt the wind on our faces and looked at the sunlight streaming through the trees. I talked to her about the different houses, the ones I liked the ones I didn't. I talked to her about the Lord and how he makes life come out from the ground. I talked to her and made her laugh.

Then she fell asleep. It was the sweetest thing. ever.

We came home and Molly went to her crib. I LOVE the video monitor. Wonderful invention.

I cooked dinner for 1 and it was delecious.  Baked talapia with lemon and dill. Salad. Wine.


It is 9pm and I guess I should go wake her...its bathtime!!

No comments:

Post a Comment