Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I hate losing things...

You know when you lose something its the most frustrating thing.  I remember when I first moved to Atlanta and I was struggling a little bit with adjusting to my life outside of college.  Gone were the days when money wasn't a huge issue, friends didn't live right down the hall and time was filled with boring things like traffic and jobs.  I had recently moved to a new city, into a new apartment, with a new job and I thought I was handling it fine.

Then I lost my house keys, and my checkbook and my car keys and about 5 other things. Once I found one item I would lose another. I realized that then and there I was not handling the transition too well and need to s-l-o-w down for a bit.

Well this past summer was a little like that but different. We bought a house, moved into a new house, found out we were pregnant, celebrated husbands birthday, my birthday, traveled to the beach and mountains and with all that going on I misplaced a few things.  One of those things was a brand new compact digital camera that my husband bought me for my birthday.  Once we found the camera we realized we lost the battery charger, the usb cable and about everything else that comes in that little box.

Then we got an Iphone and the pictures on the Iphone looked great. The iphone got upgraded to an iphone 4 and the pictures looked even better.

Then one day I decided I better print some of these great Iphone4 pictures off so I could put them in empty frames around the semi-new house.  Well what a disappointment. The pictures are grainy and cloudy. The first 6months of my daughters life she has amazing pictures on the computer but when printed out she gets a bunch of grainy photos.  I honestly am devastated. Photos are so precious to me and I just am having a hard time getting over the let down.

So now what do I do? Do I buy a brand new camera? The replacement pieces are as expensive as a new camera all added up....?

1 comment:

  1. Don't buy a new camera yet, but do eventually. For sure. iPhone works good for now :)

    ReplyDelete