Friday, September 9, 2011

Guest blogger: Molly


hey ya'll! just wanted to stop by and say thanks for taking time to read my mamas blog. she likes to write and share her thoughts with you so it always means so much to her when you write something back or take a minute to read it. don't ya like my shorts? they are super comfortable. i like them because they have hearts on them and they dont get in my way when i try to crawl like silly dresses do. i wish mama and daddy would let me sleep in their bed, look how soft this blanket is! and no bars? wow, i wanna be grown up too.

i hope your gonna have a fun weekend, i get to spend so much time with mama and daddy it makes me so happy. i love it when they crawl on the floor like me or when mama makes up silly songs to the tune of itsy bitsy spider when i am mad and stuck in my car seat. weekends are the best.
MOLLY

1 comment: