Thursday, September 8, 2011

An old letter from husband...

So cleaning out inbox of old email accounts I found some treasures. Letters between me and Allen written long ago when were just friends to newly dating to saying "i love you" and more. It did my heart some good to read and remember our past life where we planned surprise dates for one another and talked about the small details of our days.

Emails now consist of one liners and questions like  can you go to Publix for me" and " how is your headache?" I think we need to put the spark back in our everyday letters to one another even if its just a quick email.

Anyways, found this old picture of my man and an old email to go along with it. Did you know that one time Allen climbed up my balcony to leave porch furniture on the deck because a day earlier I had said that I wished I had a table and chairs? And did you know that on said table he had written a letter along with scripture to go along wit it. He stole my heart early on...



Hello my beautiful and wonderful girlfriend.  I am having a moment of really really missing you right now.  I don't know why it hit me just now, but it did.  I almost want to tear up a little bit thinking about you.  All I really want to do, short of being with you right now, is read your wonderful note you gave me yesterday.  it made me so happy and so thankful that I have someone who thinks so much of me. I am so thankful God has given me you - for that reason specifically.  i love you! - allen.

No comments:

Post a Comment