Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Weekend Favs Part II

So more favorite things. We found a pub off of Peachtree that had a HUGE menu and some wonderful food. Allen opted for the brunch selection and I enjoyed my grilled chicken sandwich and garlic fries. OH and with an ice cold coke! So fun! We enjoyed the fresh air and the busy streets with people all around.
Sunday allen decided to hop on the roof and cut some tree limbs down and sweep off the roof. Here is what part of it looked like when he was done.
I love this picture. Allen was hard at work but I made him stop and smile. Too bad you can't see the smile but its an awesome picture all the same.

Ta Da!! The finished porch once cleaned and leaves gone :)

Here is Eli, trying to fill my shoes. He is such a cute puppy. Like to jump too much and always gets in trouble with Maggie (he steals her rawhide, and she steals it right back) but so sweet and loving.
We ended with a dinner out at our local pizza parlor. Such good food and company. I love the twinkle lights and the outdoor atmosphere.

Such a FUN blessed weekend with my love!





No comments:

Post a Comment